For the past month and a half I haven't been feeling well. It all started out with being oooberly tired all the time... stress, time zone, uncomfortable bed, new place.... yeah the list can go on and on, but then mid way through september i started to become really itchy all the time, no its not bed bugs, and I was constantly hungry, constantly thirsty, always using the bathroom, itchy eyes, when I skip a meal i feel really nausious, if i have to much sugar i feel nausious... yeah those are what i have. I asked my mom of sicknesses that run in our family and Diabeties was one of them. I came home November 7th and will be left again November 11th.
On monday I have a wonderful doctors appointment to get needles dug into me and to get my blood sucked out. I want to know what it is. Doubt that I have Diabeties, but we are just taking a test seeing what it is. When I google Diabeties, in alot of the lists, i have every thing, but rapid weight loss. Yeah i have lost weight since this whole thing started, but its not rapid. I hope the doctors can figure out what it is and give me a cure... thats what they are there for. I pray to God everyday hoping something will be clear to me, but miracles don't happen over night.
How the test went? well i got 6 big tubes of blood sucked out of me and then they gave me not 1 but 6 BOTTLES TO FILL WITH STOOL ! Yeah totally not plesent. I almost vomited... too much info? Oh well if you talked to me i would have told you the same thing anyways :P I also had to do 1 urine sample, but that one wasn't hard. I don't havfe my results back yet, due to yesterday was a holiday and yeah. If they find anything wrong, which i hope they find something, I will get the stuff here in good old QUEBEC ! But yeah, now I'm on the bus going back to Sherbrooke. One thing I love about these bus's is that... THEY HAVE INTERNET ! AND PLUG INS ! It is a wonderful invention for a bus. Wastes time.
I haven't gotten much sleep in the past 2 days... actually none. I woke up at 8, got dressed, went to the airport at 9, took of at 10, landed in vancouver at 11:45, took off out of Vancouver at 1:30 pm, landed in Toronto at 9:00 pm (3 hours ahead from BC) took off from Toronto at 11:45 pm and got into Montreal at 1:00 am. Then i took the 5 am bus to the station, hoped on the bus and now here i am typing on this blog. Well I'm going to sleep. Sweet dreams !
oh before i forget, HAPPY ANNI...... JEN AND NOAH ! i can't spell it anymore... french is colliding with my english. I wish i remembered how long ago they were married... I'm going to go with 4 years. Anyways, happy wedding day !
Love you guys and see you soon ! hopefully
On monday I have a wonderful doctors appointment to get needles dug into me and to get my blood sucked out. I want to know what it is. Doubt that I have Diabeties, but we are just taking a test seeing what it is. When I google Diabeties, in alot of the lists, i have every thing, but rapid weight loss. Yeah i have lost weight since this whole thing started, but its not rapid. I hope the doctors can figure out what it is and give me a cure... thats what they are there for. I pray to God everyday hoping something will be clear to me, but miracles don't happen over night.
How the test went? well i got 6 big tubes of blood sucked out of me and then they gave me not 1 but 6 BOTTLES TO FILL WITH STOOL ! Yeah totally not plesent. I almost vomited... too much info? Oh well if you talked to me i would have told you the same thing anyways :P I also had to do 1 urine sample, but that one wasn't hard. I don't havfe my results back yet, due to yesterday was a holiday and yeah. If they find anything wrong, which i hope they find something, I will get the stuff here in good old QUEBEC ! But yeah, now I'm on the bus going back to Sherbrooke. One thing I love about these bus's is that... THEY HAVE INTERNET ! AND PLUG INS ! It is a wonderful invention for a bus. Wastes time.
I haven't gotten much sleep in the past 2 days... actually none. I woke up at 8, got dressed, went to the airport at 9, took of at 10, landed in vancouver at 11:45, took off out of Vancouver at 1:30 pm, landed in Toronto at 9:00 pm (3 hours ahead from BC) took off from Toronto at 11:45 pm and got into Montreal at 1:00 am. Then i took the 5 am bus to the station, hoped on the bus and now here i am typing on this blog. Well I'm going to sleep. Sweet dreams !
oh before i forget, HAPPY ANNI...... JEN AND NOAH ! i can't spell it anymore... french is colliding with my english. I wish i remembered how long ago they were married... I'm going to go with 4 years. Anyways, happy wedding day !
Love you guys and see you soon ! hopefully


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire