This past week I got an email from a scholarship fund. It was for anyone who was going to a french bible school.... ding ding! C'est moi! When
my mom I applied for it, it was only $1000 but now when they e-mail back, it turns out to be $1250... HOLY! its so great that I got this scholarship. I had enough money for school back in the day when the stock markets were up, but now they are down, the money went down too :( So therefore I was short a bit. At graduation I got 3 scholarships which totalled $1833.33 and boom! Now I have enough and more :)
From the 17th to the 27th of October we have congé mi session... basically a week off. I'm going to Ottawa with my friend Jim and he's dropping me off at University or Ottawa where I am going to stay with my friend Jessica! Then 2 other friends, who I met at an Air Cadet camp in Quebec in 2007, and they are going to pick me up and hang out for a while there. After that, on the 22nd, I'm hoping on a bus and going to Kingston, Ontario, where I'm going to visit my
husbandfriend who is at Queens University. While I was thinking what I would do there, I remembered I had a cousin, Lisa, at Royal Military College who I haven't seen for 2 years. I called her up and I'm going to go visit her now :) She invited me to a Martini and Manicure night at RMC and then get the grand tour of the place.
I'm looking forward to next month!! and in 71 days I'm hoping on a plane and going back to BC!
Oh and I looked in the mail the other day and found a wonderful package. It was from my
TERESA! I looked inside and found a wonderful pair of slippers. They are so warm and squishy. I am greatful for them. Thanks Teresa :)
Wow, lady! Hang on to your convictions and your new lifestyle choices. Pray in times of temptation. I love you!
RépondreSupprimer