lundi 28 septembre 2009

Le week-end avec JULIE!

This weekend I went to Laval and Montréal with JULIE! We went to her parents Camping trailor, rode on their golf cart, ate CLUB HOUSE SANDWICHES! soo yummy, watches movies, pet her cats, julie went for a tan, I did homework, and yeah! Below are just a few pictures, others are on facebook.. go and look :)

If you click on the photos it makes them bigger :)






That cat has to be my favorite cat alive now! It has such an attitude. Ie. If you pet it wrong, it hisses at you, you let it down, it walks away, turns around and hisses at you again, Its such a big cat! Well I call it chunkers and Julie doesn't like it. His name is Nunushé (Noo-noo-sh) (Noo is pronounced with the Noo-noo on teletubbies..). It was beautiful the whole weekend. There were tons of bees at her parents Camping trailor. They had a electric fly swatter and everytime i went to kill a bee, i got it first try, they called me the fearless bee killer. We went down by the lake and wrote in the sand, as you can see above, and jsut had a nice time speaking french and relaxing.
Now being back at Béthel its time for the books. I woke up at 5:15am this morning to do my book report. It took me 2 hours to do a 5 minute speach about a little kids book, "Quentin le patin" (Quentin the skater for those who didn't understand) and now I'm going back to the books to do the homework that I missed from class on friday because I left for the weekend. It was fun overall, but now its thinking time :)

1 commentaire:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I'm glad you have someone to go home with :)

    Love you! Miss you! Keep your nose in the books!

    RépondreSupprimer