dimanche 20 septembre 2009

Picture time!

Well i guess you need pictures again and I'll introduce some people.

Meet Olivier. He's basically my best friend here and has helped me so much! We had a theme day, thats why he is dressed up (i don't have cowboy stuff). Yeahh pretty much.

Meet Julie on the left and Débora on the right. They are super cool! Julie is one of the only girls that knows alot of english. I talk to her the most out of the girls. She too, along with Olivier have helped me tons. Don't know what i could do without them. Its goign to be hard next year without them

We had a youth rally and these things were set up, so we attacked them with pictures. Here is my favorite. Maxiem on the left and Julie on the right



JULIE!!!



and finally my wall of 169 pictures! I miss everyone on it :(

1 commentaire: