samedi 5 septembre 2009

The post of pictures

On August 25th I flew to Quebec to stay with my friend Alexandra. Here are a few pictures of us. The first one is us in a club (didnt drink, but danced the night away.) We met up with her friends Steven (on the right) and ____ Dont remember his name on the left, but he is super nice.



Here are pictures of my dorm... its clean now, only because i took the pictures the day i moved in. It still is very clean, just more stuff.



The closet looking thing, the right side is mine, and the other side is my roommates, but shes still not here yet. Then people were wondering what my new hair cut looked like and here it is!
Before:
AFTER:





Well thats all i have for now. Later I will post a video of the campus... maybe, if i get around to make it, and a picture of my roommate. Today I went to Wal*mart and got things that were too big for my mother to send me and things i needed. I needed a new pillow since mine is to thin now and it was $12 for 1 pillow, a bamboo or a down-pillow, but I got 2 Symmons beauty rest pillows for $10.... good shopping?? I could have gotten a $7 one, but it wasnt comfy. Then I made tea, relaxed, studied a tiny bit and now on the computer.

My day has been kinda boring

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire