Setting up
The Cake :)
One of my RA's Cathrine!
Most of us girls... just missing 2
The birthday girl SARA!
Ma coloc (room mate) SHÉILA! She's super awesome!
Update on yesterdays post, I am not going to be doing the immersion program, but instead just doing the french program and next year I can do the immersion program if my french has improved strongly. Here, this is God's doing all over! Its amazing whats happening. Since being here I have helped one of my friends at home, well Hongcouver. I told her why I wanted to come to bible school and it influenced her in her everyday life. She's made so many foolish choices like me and wants to start her life again and try and stop doing the things she knows are hurting her. It makes me feel good knowing that I am helping people even though I am over here, 5 provinces away, in good old quebec.
I'm so glad that you're helping your friends!! I'm so proud of you and your schooling - so excited for you to be in a Biblical environment.
RépondreSupprimerLove you!