mercredi 2 septembre 2009

AHHHH!!

Its so crazy here! Its nuts. I had my one and only chapel period in english today. They talked about how you need to get the burnens off your back and give them up to God to handle. THen they read from Proverbs 11 and Mark 8. They were great passages and really showed me alot. DO you know how people say that you are in a place for a reason and God has a plan for you? Well I am experiencing that now. After yesterday, talking to Mme Jo, I really started to see why I am here. Its all because of Gods will. Tons of girls applied to be in the french immersion program, but i was the one picked. Why they picked a girl that lives 5 provinces away and speakes little french? Thats what I am wondering but i know its becasue its where God wants me to be. This past year has been ful of problems and it was rough and hard to get through. I was hanging out with the wrong crowds and my parents didnt like who i was hanging out with. Then tons of problems started to errupt and then i lost the friends who i thought were my best friends. In a way i think that was God trying to send me a message to get away from them and show me that its not the life that i should be living and bible school is the place to go.

When i first wanted to apply, I was sitting in principles of math 12 and looking through all the criteria and the rules they had (you can look for them on www.pdvb.org) and my fellow classmates were telling me not to go and to find a different college because PdV Béthel sounded like a prision school. All but one told me not to go. This one person is my hero and I am glad she talked me into going. I used her as my reference and people wondered why? Why, because i knew she was there for me and was wanting me to go to a christian college. Shes like Gods gift to the world.

So now that I am here, I know that God has a plan. He either wants me to be in the French immersion biblical program or else just in the French Program. We will see what happens next friday after my exam. Now i am really cold and going into my dorm to warm up my ice cube fingers and try and study some more.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire