vendredi 11 septembre 2009

stay in immersion program... just be in french....

Thats pretty much all that is going through my head right now. I took my immersion test today and it was so hard! My brain was about to explode because of everything. I talked to Mr. Josephson... the high head guy.. don't know his title and either does he, and he is going to talk to my french teacher and the other french teacher to see what is going to happen. I am going to come back here next year and do the immersion program, if my french improves, if it doesn't then I am going to do french courses again. I want to be bilingual and going to do everything I can to learn it now. The bible students got told today that they can't speak english with me unless i need help with a word. Otherwise it is all going to be in french. The reason why I kinda want to just go into the french courses and not immersion, is because then I would be paying for a class that I don't understand and I will be paying to fail which sucks really badly. So yeah. We had a bible test this morning and it was a very easy test for them, but hard for me. Why?? I didn't know some words and then i didn't get the question becasue of the word and then the question went out the window. ITS SO HARD I TELL YOU!!!!!!



The girls in the other room, the ones with BIG BERTHA! int he window just discovered her today. I was getting changed when i heard a huge scream! i thought someone got hurt or got told horrible news, but nope, they just found BIG BERTHA! There is another one outside of the door by the kitchen,but I dont really want to get near it. Its so nastyy!! why do spiders have to be discusting and live here!!! I'd rather there be bugs than spiders. Its horrible!

Dinner is ready and I'm going to find out what it is and eat it : )

CHOI!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire