Yesterday, after traveling on a bus for 3 hours, we finally reached SHERBROOKE!! Its nice to be done traveling to college. On Sunday night Alexandra wanted to take me clubbing one last time. We didnt want to drink, only dance the night away, so thats what we did. Sorry i lied, we drank water, but that doesnt count. : )
Life in Sherbrooke is awesome. Its a really small campus. I live in the dorms. My roommate still hasnt come yet because she is in the biblical program and they come on monday. My bed is soooooo hard. Its like sleeping on the floor, but somehow I sleep better on it than I do on my own bed. Today i took my french exam to see where i am at and i bombed it. I couldnt think right and half the things on the test i know for a fact that i learned it in school because my notes say so and then on the test they turned out to be wrong. I was so frustrated. I went back to my dorm room and started to ball my eyes out. Right then, Mme Jo came in and gave me comfort. Honestly this lady is amazing. i dont know what i would do without her. Probably just have break downs all the time. The end result of my test is that i have until next friday to un learn what i learned at school last year, because it was wrong, and relearn it the right way. Its going to be much harder this way.
TOmorrow is my bible exam in that is in french. Hopefully i do better on it!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire