August 26 (english is starting to get mixed up and can't remember how to spell most words)
I thought the time change would really hit be me but it hasn't. Quebec has got to be one of my favorite places on earth now. Not only is it my new home, but its beautiful. I guess you don't need mountains for a town to be beautiful. Today I went to an amusement park with Alexandra and her friends Steven, Chris, and I forget the girls name. Note to self... people in quebec drive incredibly fast. I'm not used to slow driving... well it would be a big shock to my mother (hi mom!). Yeahh the slowest people go is like 90 or 100... I'll give it 100. No one drives standard that i've seen, there fore I can't drive because I'm to scared to ask anyone if they will let me drive their car. I practiced my french skills today and found that I suck badly. Afterwards we went back to Alexandras, got dressed, then went out to dinner to some resturant and her brother, anthony, play hockey. His team lost in over time 4 – 3. It was kinda funny. There was one guy trying to syke Anthonys team out by yelling like he was George of the Jungle. It gave Alexandra and I a good laugh. Then the parents were yelling at their kids in french and it just amused me because I never understood anything they said besides “bete!” pronouned like “bite” , in the english language, meaning STUPID. I was like, ohhh snap.
For dinner I had poutine with BBQ sauce instead of gravy. It was actaully really yummy. I recremmend it to anyone that goes to Quebec, but once you get full, don't try and finish your plate otherwise you will end up with massive stomach pains. I was the lucky one to experince it. At the game felt really sick and had massive stomach pains but me being the smart one left my ibuprofen at the house I'm staying at. After the hour long drive back to the house I felt fine for around 10 minutes. Then the pain came back and I ran and got my drugs. They are basically my life saving heros now. Now I'm going to finish putting music onto my phone and then go to sleep.
Peace love and baby gap from QUEBEC!! my home land : )
p.s. Do you know how difficult it is using facebook when it is all in french?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire