skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
mylifeinquebec
mercredi 26 août 2009
Soon to be my blog
I have all my posts saved on my computer and i shall post them on here once i get to school. Here you can see how i`m doing and what i`ve been up to.
Choi!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Archives du blog
►
2010
(1)
►
janvier
(1)
▼
2009
(27)
►
novembre
(1)
►
octobre
(7)
►
septembre
(13)
▼
août
(6)
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
August 26 (english is starting to get mixed up and...
Soon to be my blog
august 25
Qui êtes-vous ?
..erica:)
I'm Erica. I am going to college in Quebec to learn french. Why? Not too sure. Flight attendant? Missionary? No clue! I'm giving it all over to God and hope things will fall into place :)
Afficher mon profil complet
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire