I can`t believe I`ve only been here for 4 days. It feels like much longer though. During the day Alexandra is at school and working and so is her mother. Her brother is normally at his dads house or else, these days, at hockey school. He`s pretty good at hockey I must say. Everyday I`m learning more and more french. Its great. I didn`t think i`d pick it up this easily, but who`d-a-thunk-it (as my mother would say). I got my hair cut today. Its shoulder length with a bunch of layers. I`ll stick a picture on later due to my computer doesn`t have internet yet and i don`t feel like putting my pictures on alexandras computer and then deleting them... to much work. Its really super cute as people say though. I like it. Question?? Do you know how hard it is trying to explain to a french hair dresser what you want done with your hair? Well it turned out not how I wanted it, but its still nice. Alexandra and her family have spoiled me since I`ve been here. Alex payed for my hair cut. I offered, but she said no and paid. It was ooooberly nice of her.
Tonight we went to watch Anthony play hockey again. He is not on his normal team, but on the hockey school team. He is the youngest by 2 years and i`m suprised he is on the team, but i guess he is just that good. His team lost 7 - 1. It was dissapointing but overall it was a crazyyy game. If people in Terrace think their teams fight alot, you don`t even know rough until you`ve seen these teams. I will post a video i took later also. Literally after every whistle there was a fight, every time one of the blue boys past a white boy or vise versa they would check them or else close line them and then the crowd and the teams would go wild because it was "so good" and then they would yell in french. Pretty much thats it.
If you were wondering about the hot french boys... well seriously, I think they take every good looking french boy and put them in hockey and thats where you find them. I was looking at their team photos and couldn`t keep my mouth shut... well i did but you get the expression (if you don`t, look it up).
Today I actually could communicate with a french person. They bumped into me, said hello, how are you doing, and i replyed. I felt proud. 1 point for me! This is going to be a good year i hope. People are betting on whether or not I will get an accent, but i think not. I guess we`ll see : )
Until tomorrow, Choi!
p.s. Is my blog or the side parts in french? When i view it, it is, but is it for you or is it in english?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire